Monday, January 25, 2016
The Run After the Storm
I was mortified that I did not run on Friday. When I decided to go, it had already started snowing and it was too late. So on Sunday afternoon, I set out for my long(ish) run. The streets were eerily quiet and very few cars were venturing on the roads. It was a wonderful run. Long run are definitely my favorites. I just set out with my audio book and my running app and I enjoy running at my own pace. I feel the same with long swims. Except there is no audiobook or app when I'm swimming, just the sound of the bubbles I blow out. Once I find a pace I'm comfortable with, I could swim for miles and I tend to hit the same split times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's remarkable. How did you run? On the sidewalks? On the streets? There seemed to be too much snow.
ReplyDelete