I waited after I crossed the busy streets to start the app, and it worked. However, as I am still traumatized from the app going mute on day 2, I still get worried when it is quiet for a while.
Another downside to the armband phone holder is that it makes it very hard to use the phone to take pictures. I see that the other option is a belt, and it does not convince me either. I may have to buy one or, better, borrow one to see if it works.
I was expecting some pain from running, but so far, only tightness in my left hamstring. I have also not ran out of breath yet, but this is training for a mile. Let's see what happens when I go for 5 or the half marathon.
Finalmente:
El regalo de hoy fue encontrarme con la estatua de mi admirado y añorado José Gervasio Artigas. Exiliado, como podía preverse, a una placita diminuta, apenas un triangulito, en Constitution con la 18 NW. Tiene excelente vista, hacia el obelisco y la laguna. Le canturreé un pedacito de la vidalita mientras recogía su imagen y seguía mi camino.

No comments:
Post a Comment