Saturday, October 31, 2015

Shoes!

Maria has proper running shoes.

I have been waiting since Monday to go to the running store situated a block from my apartment. I remember thinking, while walking past it on my way to metro or Whole Foods, that this was a store I would never set a foot in, and voilĂ , on a Saturday afternoon, I finally have. Chris, a runner (duh), made me walk and run to figure out what kind of shoes I needed, and then hooked me up with a pair so brightly colored, you need polarized shades just to look at them. But inside they feel as though the shoes have pillow-top pads, and it is like stepping on clouds. My new best bud Chris told me it would take two runs to break them in. I'm sure he meant two of his runs, not two of my "mini runs trying to get to a mile" runs!



2 comments: