Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Alma Mater
I run during my lunch break. I have only an hour to go down to the gym, change, run, shower and be back at my desk. When I was on the 1 mile program, no problem there. On the 5 mile program, it is getting harder to accomplish. One way I am working around this constraint is cutting down on the warmup and cool down portions. I run so slowly, the whole thing is a warmup. Also, to save time, I run close to the office, so when the run is over, I'm at most a couple of blocks away from the office. This search for efficiency has led me to my Alma Mater, that good old merchant of knowlede. I am getting reacquainted with the buildings and the quads. The roads are narrow down there, with few traffic lights to impede the run. Yesterday was my third run around campus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love walking through that campus. It's so urban and yet those quads are amazing.
ReplyDelete