Monday, November 2, 2015

Day 8

I've heard that swimmers have one underdeveloped muscle, and running has made this quite real. So far, my runs have been pain-free, except for those darn hamstrings. They are tight, not painful, but quite tight. I picture them crying for mercy when I'm running. The only remedy has been massaging them with the foam roller. You've got some catching up to do, hammies! Get with the plan!

I ran on Constitution Gardens again, around the lake or pond or lagoon there. I hope I never fall into that murky water, as my corpse not be found ever again. I even made it to the side of the WW2 memorial. This is turning out to be a great way to sightsee around the Nation's Capital! I might one day make it all the way down to the Capitol, but only when they take all that scaffolding down.

2 comments:

  1. I like the scaffolding. It looks like armor. I didn't run by those gardens. Not sure where they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the scaffolding. It looks like armor. I didn't run by those gardens. Not sure where they are.

    ReplyDelete