Monday, November 16, 2015

Summer-like Morning

A sniper was perched on the top of a building in the corner of my office this morning, so DC police cordoned off several blocks and sent us home as we we arriving this morning. That allowed me to have a nice and relaxed suburban run in a warm and sunny day, and now I'm drenched with perspiration.

I wanted to have a chance to run on grass to find out whether it is the hard urban surfaces that cause my kneecaps to bother me when I'm running. The muld pain disapears as soon as I start walking or stop running. I'll have to do further research. 

Yesterday was the first day since October 31 that I did not run. I consider it a win to have ran 15 days in a row! I'm going now for another 15.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 15 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People quit these things many times cause they push too hard, you also need rest days. Just make sure to listen to your body! <3

    ReplyDelete